October 6, 2013

Vintage Find








Last Wednesday I stopped by Bethesda and tried my luck with thrift store shopping once again (Apparently the best thrift stores in the DMV are in Bethesda). As always I was running late, thanks to my chaotic life, but I got to this little thrift store, Mustard Seed. Out of the many thrift stores in Bethesda I decided to visit this one first since it had good reviews. I instantly fell in love with it. Even though it's so small it has some great stuff. 

While I was looking through the vintage section, a bright pink fabric caught my eye. I took it out and I felt that feeling when you know you genuinely love something. Although there was no tag, I found a small tag on the side that said International Ladies Garment Worker Union. After some researching I found that according to the logo the jacket could be from 1964 to 1973. This vintage jacket was only $18 and now I'm totally hooked on thrift store shopping. Can't wait to style it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment